Looking for better coworkers? Join people like you who, for a variety of reasons, wanted a better way to work, to share ideas, to learn … to “be” better. Here’s what some of them have said about that.
Membership in the Cowork Frederick community provides opportunities:
- to connect – to meet other awesome people in person at free or discounted events
- to learn – about a variety of topics in free / discounted classes
- to be motivated – through accountability groups, competitions, and challenges
- to give back – to others in our community and the broader Frederick community
- to prosper – through “accelerated serendipity”
Cowork with us
If you’re interested in coworking with us, the path to getting there is below. Pretty sure this is right for you? You can do these steps all in one day.
- Give coworking with us a try. Think of it like a first date.
- Review our membership agreement and playground rules,
- Complete a coworking membership application.
- Look for an email from us. Membership sign-up happens IRL (in real life).
Most members use flexible seating, grabbing an available spot to work when they need it. We also have “dedicated desks” – desks that are all yours. Memberships start with a two-month commitment and then are renewed month-to-month. Travel all the time? Cowork Frederick participates in a Coworking Visa Program that allows our members to use other spaces free of charge. Have questions? Email us. We’re here to help.= Optional for an additional fee