The best part of being a member of Cowork Frederick is connecting with other freelancers, entrepreneurs and teleworkers in a wide variety of industries – people like you who, for a variety of reasons, wanted a better way to work, to share ideas, to learn … to “be” better. See what real people have said about being a part of our community.
Membership in the Cowork Frederick community provides opportunities:
- to connect – to meet other awesome people in person at free or discounted events
- to learn – about a variety of topics in free / discounted classes
- to be motivated – through accountability groups, competitions, and challenges
- to give back – to others in our community and the broader Frederick community
- to prosper – through “accelerated serendipity”
We have two types of memberships:
- Coworking – for people who want that connection and a great place to work around other people
- Comingling – for people who want to connect and participate, but don’t need a place to work (membership fee is $14 / mo. Online sign up coming soon – for now email us. for more information)
Cowork with us
If you’re interested in coworking with us, the path to getting there is below. Pretty sure this is right for you? You can do the all in one day.
- Come in for a tour.
- Give coworking with us a try using a Day Pass.
- Review our membership agreement and playground rules,
- Complete a coworking membership application.
- Look for an email from us. Membership sign-up happens IRL (in real life).
Most members use flexible seating, grabbing an available spot to work when they need it. We also have “dedicated desks” – desks that are all yours 24×7. Memberships start with a two-month commitment and then are renewed month-to-month. Mouse over underlined items below for more information. Do you run a two- or three-person business? We have options for that. Have questions? Email us. We’re here to help.= Optional for an additional fee