Cowork Frederick is, first and foremost, a community. The best part of being a member of that community is connecting with other freelancers, entrepreneurs and teleworkers in a wide variety of industries – people like you who, for a variety of reasons, wanted a better way to work, to share ideas, to learn … to “be” better. See what real people have said about being a part of our community.
All members of the Cowork Frederick community get access to:
- A direct line to other members via Slack. Ask questions, share ideas, or just socialize.
- Opportunities to meet other awesome members at free / discounted events such as happy hours and community meals.
- Opportunities to learn – about a variety of topics – in free / discounted classes available only to members.
- Opportunities to give back – to others in our community and the broader Frederick community.
- (coming soon) Cowork Frederick Works, a way for member freelancers to get work.
Cowork with us
Cowork Frederick is a great place to work and great people to work around. If you’re interested in a membership, start by coming in for a tour or getting a Day Pass. If you’ve done that and want to join, AWESOME! Take a look at our membership agreement and playground rules, then come see us. Membership sign-up happens IRL (in real life).
Most members use flexible seating, grabbing an available spot to work when they need it, but dedicated desks are also available. Memberships start with a two-month commitment and then are renewed month-to-month. Mouse over underlined items below for more information. Do you run a two- or three-person business? We have options for that. Have questions? Email us. We’re here to help.= Optional for an additional fee