Need a private spot to work for a day (or two)?
We’ve got you covered.
Our “Office for a Day” comes with high-speed internet and all-you-want great coffee and tea from our break room.
It has sound insulated walls and, of course, a door you can close to create your own private space for the day.
It’s in the midst of a great coworking space, so odds are good you can find someone to join for lunch (if you want).
NOTE: This is a fairly “cozy” space (about 30 sf), suitable for one person.
Need more room for yourself or for a team work session? Reserve our Conference Room.
Our Office for a Day is great for:
- Those annoying days when your internet or power goes out.
- A day of Zoom calls when you really, really can’t be interrupted.
- When you’re visiting Frederick and need a work-appropriate spot to knock out a few tasks.
- Snow days – or any day – you can’t (or don’t want to) make the trek into your far-away office.
- When working at the coffee shop just isn’t working.
- AND you really need (or just prefer) a private space to work.
$50 for the whole day (9am – 5pm)
Please note: You can change or cancel a reservation up to 48 hours before the start time. If you cancel, you’ll receive a refund minus 10% to cover processing costs. Changes or cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice may result in a forfeiture of your fee.