Need a private spot to work for a day (or two)?
We’ve got you covered.
Our “Office for a Day” comes with high-speed internet, a desk and chair, a whiteboard, and all-you-want great coffee and tea from our break room. It also has sound-insulated walls and, of course, a door you can close to create your own private space for the day.
It’s in the midst of a great coworking space, so odds are good you can find someone to join for lunch (if you want).
NOTE: This is a small office (about 80 sf), suitable for one person.
Need more room for yourself or for a teamwork session? Reserve our Conference Room.
Our Office for a Day is great for:
- Those annoying days when your internet or power goes out.
- A day of Zoom calls when you really, really can’t be interrupted.
- When you’re visiting Frederick and need a work-appropriate spot to knock out a few tasks.
- Snow days – or any day – you can’t (or don’t want to) make the trek into your far-away office.
- When working at the coffee shop just isn’t working.
- AND you really need (or just prefer) a private space to work.
$75 for the whole day (8 hrs). $50 for a half day.
(Cowork Frederick members get a 50% discount)
Please note: You can change a reservation with no penalty or cancel and get a refund minus $15 up to 48 hours before the reservation. After that, no refunds are given.