We’re not just a place to work. We are a community. We share a set of values and beliefs that bring us together and define how we approach our work and our lives. They also guide Cowork Frederick’s business decisions.
We embrace the coworking values established when the coworking movement took root and have added some of our own. Some speak of “community” as a value. We see it as the goal. Our coworking community is built around our values.
(working together toward shared goals)
(sharing, helping, being accessible)
(people, planet, profits & purpose)
(taking risks, working through fear)
(a yearning to learn and to explore)
(not giving up, even when it’s hard)
(getting back up and trying again)
We believe …
- Many hands make for quick work. Many minds make for a better outcome.
- Competition is healthy. It makes us stronger. We celebrate and learn from other’s success.
- We go farther together than we ever could alone.
- Innovation thrives in a diverse community.
- We don’t sit on the sidelines. Life – and work – are participatory sports.
- Failure is a learning experience and should be embraced, not feared.
- We should continually strive to have a positive impact locally and globally.
- This isn’t about a different place to work; it’s about creating a better way to work.
- It’s not about a different kind of paycheck; it’s about a different kind of life.