Signing up for mail services is easy. Just follow the steps below.
- Mail service is available to members of Cowork Frederick only.
- You must complete all steps below before we can accept mail for you.
- Your address will include a Post Mailbox number (PMB) that you must use. Your PMB number will be assigned when you sign up.
- Signing up means you agree to our mail service terms of service.
- Questions? Maybe this will help.
- Complete USPS Form 1583 (but don’t sign it).
This form authorizes us to accept mail on your behalf and is required by and must be filed with the US Postal Service before your mail can be delivered here. Complete the form (but don’t sign it). Print it and bring it with you for step 3 below. Here’s a Form 1583 with Cowork Frederick’s information already filled in.
- Come see us.
Contact us schedule a time to complete this process. Bring your completed Form 1583, 2 forms of identification (a list of acceptable identification is on the form). We’ll review the 1583 form to make sure it’s complete and verify your id. Then, we’ll both sign it (signing the form in front of us avoids having to have it notarized). You will be charged a $25 set up fee + the first month’s fee that day.