Room for two desks or for one desk and a small loveseat, table, or shelves/cabinets for storage.
PLEASE NOTE: This office is currently unavailable. As an alternative, check out our Office for a Day or our All-In coworking membership with a dedicated desk. If you want to be on the waiting list for this office, please contact us.
Ditch the isolation that often comes with working in small offices,
while avoiding concerns about privacy, distraction or noise.
$650 / month
This Private Office comes with:
- 24×7 access* to a welcoming office space in downtown Frederick
- Mail service (optional)
- Access to two meeting rooms
- Access to shared printer/fax/scan
- Access to the break room (coffee, tea, filtered water soft drinks, snacks)
- All utilities, including high-speed internet (wireless and wired Ethernet)
- Two desks and two chairs (you can bring your own, if you prefer)
- Roughly 100 sq ft of space you can set up any way you like
- Membership in our coworking community (events, Slack group, etc.)
*after 30 days, until then you’d have access 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm
By choosing a private office at Cowork Frederick, you get far more than an office. You get a community of coworkers – people you can go to lunch with or have a great conversation over a cup of coffee, people to bounce ideas off of or share your latest story. You get the privacy you need for your work and still get to ditch the isolation that often comes with working in small offices.
Perhaps equally important is what it does not come with:
- No long-term lease**
- No surprise “triple net” amounts tacked on to your bill
- No “nickel & dime” charges for printing, break room food, etc.
**a minimum of two months are required, then our agreement automatically renews monthly. 30 days’ notice is required to cancel.