Ditch the isolation that often comes with working in small offices,
while avoiding concerns about privacy, distraction or noise.
This Private Office comes with:
- 24×7 access* to a welcoming office space in downtown Frederick
- Meeting room time
- Mail service (optional)
- Access to shared printer/fax/scan
- Access to the break room (coffee, tea, filtered water soft drinks, snacks)
- All utilities, including high-speed internet (wireless and wired Ethernet)
- One desk and chair (you can bring your own, if you prefer)
- 3×4 foot white board (which we can remove if you prefer)
- Roughly 85 sq ft of space you can set up any way you like
- Membership in our coworking community (events, Slack group, etc.)
*after 30 days, until then you’d have access 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm)
By choosing a private office at Cowork Frederick, you get far more than an office. You get a community of coworkers – people you can go to lunch with, people to bounce ideas off of or share your latest story.
Perhaps equally important is what it does not come with:
- No long-term lease**
- No surprise “triple net” amounts tacked on to your bill
- No “nickel & dime” charges for printing, break room food, etc.
**a minimum of 2 months required, then our agreement automatically renews monthly. 30 days’ notice is required to cancel.