Day Passes ($30) are great for:
- Those annoying days when your internet or power goes out.
- When you’re visiting and need a work-appropriate environment to knock out a few tasks.
- Short-term projects when you want to get away from the office and focus.
- Snow days – or any day – you can’t (or don’t want to) make the trek into your far-away office.
- When the coffee shop is just not working as a place to work.
- When you want to give coworking a test drive.
Day Pass 5-Pack ($120)
That’s the price for 4 individual passes, so, whether you view it as a 20% discount or getting one free, it’s a great deal! Buy a 5-Pack online here or stop in at 122 E Patrick St to one in person.
TIP: If you plan to cowork with us often, sign up for a membership.
Office for a Day ($55)
Day Passes give you access to our shared office space. If you need a private space to work, we have an office, with a door, desk, chair and whiteboard available by the day. Get your office for a day here.
If you need a larger room for a meeting or for some teamwork, we have a conference room that seats up to 14 and a larger room, available weekends and weeknights, that seats up to 20. Reserve one of our meeting rooms.