Cowork Frederick has two meeting rooms available for reservation to non-members. Pictures and details are below.
- Board meetings, group design sessions, classes or workshops.
- Weekdays: 2 hrsWeekends: 4 hrs
- Best deal if your meeting is more than 6.5 hours long.$260
- Make sure your reservation includes any time you want access to setup and greet attendees.7am-10pm (7 days/wk)
- There's a $20 fee to remove the tables and/or chairs from this room.Up to 16 (20 with no tables)
- 13x20 feet
- Ceiling mounted, with speakers.Yes
- Interviews, one-on-one planning, review sessions, or a private space to work.
- Weekdays: 2 hrsWeekends: not available
- Best deal if your meeting is more than 7 hours long.$175
- Your reservation must include setup and cleanup times.7am-5pm (weekdays only)
- Up to 4
- 8x10 feet
- Feel free to bring your own.No
- Presentations, receptions, networking events, classes or workshops.
- Weekdays: not availableWeekends: 4 hrs
- Best deal if your meeting is more than 6 hours long.$450
- The building itself will be locked, so build in time for setup and for guests to arrive and get settled.7am-10pm (weekends only)
- There's a $25 fee to remove the tables and/or chairs from this room.Up to 30 (40 with no tables)
- 13x30 feet
- Ceiling mounted, with speakers.Yes
PLEASE NOTE: This is a historic building requiring climbing 4 steps to enter and there are steps inside. The Conference Room and Collaboration Rooms are on the second floor. There is no elevator or handicap access. We want to make you aware of this now to avoid any surprises the day of your event.
ALSO NOTE: Your meeting reservation time should include arrival/setup and cleanup time. You will not have access to the room (and possibly the building) until the start of your reservation time.
Internet access for one person (the assumed presenter/leader) for the length of the meeting is included with every rental. Other attendees get one-hour of free access. If longer access is needed for attendees, it can be purchased at $5 per person. Bonus: daily rentals include internet access for all attendees for the entire duration of the meeting.
We’re located in the heart of historic Downtown Frederick with plenty of award-winning restaurants within walking distance. Feel free to bring food and drink, preferably from local restaurants. Nearby Summitra Thai and South Market Sandwich will deliver. We recommend Beans & Bagels (about half a block away) for coffee and breakfast goods in the morning. Given our commitment to sustainability, we can’t help but encourage you to skip the disposable plates, cups, etc. We can provide the “real” version.
Our Conference Room has four 18×72 and two 18×60 inch tables and 12 chairs (20 available) that can be arranged in any way that suits you. That makes this room perfect for board meetings, design sessions, small classes, or workshops.
It has three large windows that look out onto oh-so-quaint Patrick Street in historic downtown Frederick and a more comfortable feel than many conference rooms.
Our Conference Room comes with all the usual amenities. It has a 4×6 whiteboard and a flip chart for when ideas just can’t be held to a 4×6 space. A projector and speakers are mounted overhead. There’s also a speakerphone for “virtual” meeting attendees.
Need to meet with a few people, conduct an interview, or review a proposal with a client? Need a room to yourself for some quiet work? Our Collaboration Room is perfect for such things. With character-adding features like an exposed brick wall, large window, bamboo flooring and decorative lighting, this is one of our most popular rooms.
Our Collaboration Room is available to rent as a meeting space Mon-Fri and has a 2-hour minimum reservation. In the room you’ll find a 3×6 foot table, four chairs, a white board and lots of colored markers to fuel your creativity.
The largest of our three meeting spaces, our Community Room is great for larger presentations, workshops or classes. It also works well for networking or other events for groups up to 30 with tables or 40 without. Note that this room is only available for rent as a meeting space on weekends and there’s a minimum of a 4-hour rental.
The room has three 3×6 foot tables as well as several smaller tables and can have as many as 30 chairs. Or, for an additional fee of $25, we can remove some or all tables and chairs.