Cowork Frederick has one meeting room and one event room available for reservation to non-members. Pictures and details of all our rooms are below.
- Board meetings, group design sessions, classes or workshops.
- From $80 (2hrs) to $280 (all day)
- Weekdays: 2 hrsWeekends: 4 hrs
- Make sure your reservation includes any time you want access to setup and greet attendees.7am-10pm (7 days/wk)
- There's a $20 fee to remove the tables and/or chairs from this room.Up to 16 (20 with no tables)
- 13x20 feet
- Ceiling mounted, with speakers.Yes
- Presentations, receptions, networking events, classes or workshops.
- From $160 (4hrs) to $400 (all day)
- Weekdays: not availableWeekends: 4 hrs
- The building itself will be locked, so build in time for setup and for guests to arrive and get settled.7am-10pm (weekends only)
- There's a $50 fee to remove the tables and/or chairs from this room.Up to 30 (40 with no tables)
- 13x30 feet
- Ceiling mounted, with speakers.Yes
PLEASE NOTE: This is a historic building with 4 steps to enter and exit and there are also steps inside. The Conference Room is on the second floor. There is no elevator or handicap access. We want to make you aware of this now to avoid any surprises the day of your event.
ALSO NOTE: Your meeting reservation time should include arrival/setup and cleanup time. You will not have access to the room (and possibly the building) until the start of your reservation time.
BONUS: Internet access for the length of the meeting is included with every rental. Book an all day meeting and take your pick of $20 in parking vouchers (garage parking only), a $20 Downtown Frederick gift card (good at most downtown restaurants and shops), or a $25 Cowork Frederick Day Pass.
We’re located in the heart of historic Downtown Frederick with plenty of award-winning restaurants within walking distance. Feel free to bring food and drink, preferably from local restaurants. Nearby Summitra Thai and South Market Sandwich will deliver. We recommend Beans & Bagels (half a block away) for coffee and breakfast goods in the morning – show your reservation confirmation and get 10% off your order. Given our commitment to sustainability, we can’t help but encourage you to skip disposable plates, cups, etc. We can provide the “real” version.
Our Conference Room has four 18×72 and two 18×60 inch tables and 12 chairs (20 available) that can be arranged in any way that suits you. That makes this room perfect for board meetings, design sessions, small classes, or workshops.
It has three large windows that look out onto oh-so-quaint Patrick Street in historic downtown Frederick and a more comfortable feel than many conference rooms.
Our Conference Room comes with all the usual amenities. It has a 4×6 whiteboard and a flip chart for when ideas just can’t be held to a 4×6 space. A projector and speakers are mounted overhead. There’s also a speakerphone for “virtual” meeting attendees.
The largest of our three meeting spaces, our Community Room is great for larger presentations, workshops or classes. It also works well for networking or other events for groups up to 30 with tables or 40 without. Note that this room is only available for rent as a meeting space on weekends and there’s a minimum of a 4-hour rental.
The room has two 3×6 foot tables as well as several smaller tables and can have as many as 30 chairs. Or, for an additional fee of $25, we can remove some or all tables and chairs.
Available to Cowork Frederick members only, our Collaboration Room is a perfect spot to review a proposal with a client, conduct an interview, or brainstorm an idea. This room has character-adding features like an exposed brick wall, large window, bamboo flooring and decorative lighting.
The room is equipped with a 3×6 foot table, four chairs, a white board and lots of colored markers to fuel your creativity.