You may have noticed there hasn't been any progress here. Well, the buyers defaulted on the contract and never closed the deal. So we were back to needing funding again. Now we have another set of buyers and, fingers crossed, this closing will go off without a hitch. Money should be available in a few weeks, and we can get started on the required work soon after. We won't be opening until we hit 2011 though. The holidays are just a crazy time to get any work done, permits issued, and everyone has family as a priority, which is as it should be. Maryland also has a few tax dis-incentives that make waiting until the new year to open a wise move.