This Private Office for 1 comes with:
- 24×7 access* to a welcoming office space in downtown Frederick
- Meeting room time
- Mail service (optional)
- Access to shared printer/fax/scan
- Access to the break room (coffee, tea, filtered water soft drinks, snacks)
- All utilities, including high-speed internet (wireless and wired Ethernet)
- One desk and chair (you can bring your own, if you prefer)
- 3×4 foot White board (which we can remove if you prefer)
- Roughly 85 sq ft of space you can set up any way you like
- Membership in our coworking community (events, Slack group, etc.)
*after 30 days, until then you’d have access 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm)
By choosing a private office at Cowork Frederick, you get far more than an office. You get a community of coworkers – people you can go to lunch with or have a great conversation over a cup of coffee, people to bounce ideas off of or share your latest story. You get the privacy you need for your work and still get to ditch the isolation that often comes with working in small offices.
Perhaps equally important is what it does not come with:
- No long-term lease**
- No surprise “triple net” amounts tacked on to your bill
- No “nickel & dime” charges for printing, break room food, etc.
**a minimum of 2 months required, then our agreement automatically renews monthly. 30 days’ notice is required to cancel.
Not into doors and just want a great desk? Check out our All-In coworking membership.