Cowork Frederick is, first and foremost, a community. The best part of being a member of that community is connecting with other freelancers, entrepreneurs and teleworkers in a wide variety of industries – people who, for a variety of reasons, wanted a better way to work, to share ideas, to learn, and, ultimately, a better life.
Real quotes from members of the Cowork Frederick community:
- “I love surrounding myself with others doing the same thing I am: continuously building their skills, careers, networks, and profiles.”
- “It’s even better than I expected. There’s no catch – just people who really support you and are interested in what you’re doing.”
- “Surrounding myself with talented people from industries that may have very little in common with my own provides a great way to gain refreshing perspectives and innovative ideas.”
- “The connections I have made have been invaluable in moving my career forward.”
We realized some time ago there are people who want to be a part of all that, but who don’t necessarily need a place to work on a regular basis. Community can happen in a particular place, but it doesn’t have to be tied to a place. Community is something bigger (and much better) than place. So, following the lead of some of our favorite early adopters and shapers of the coworking movement, Cowork Frederick is expanding our membership options to include one that isn’t about coming into our coworking space to do work.
Comingle with us.
Starting in January 2017, people can join our community for a promotional price of just $14/month or $148, prepaid for a year. The promotional rate will be locked in for those who join by June 30, 2017. After June 30, rates will increase for new members. A Comingle membership will provide:
- A guided intro (online or in person – your choice) to the community.
- Opportunities to comingle with the other awesome members of our community at free / discounted events such as lunch & learns, happy hours, and community meals.
- A direct line to members, via our online community and chat rooms. Ask questions, share ideas, or just socialize.
- An invitation to our “cotivation” accountability groups to help you stay focused and productive.
- Access to Cowork Frederick Works (a way for freelancers to get work, coming soon).
- The option to cowork with us for a day (to get a “Day Pass”) at a discounted member price.
Cowork with us.
Of course, coworking, at a variety of membership levels remains. All coworking members are automatically part of the community. A “comingle” membership is included with any coworking membership. Coworking members also have benefits tied to working in our building: